Observing 'Get to Know Your Customer' Day
Customer appreciation is more than being extra nice to your customers. You want them to know that you value them. A personal touch can go a long way in establishing customer loyalty and maintaining healthy relationships with them.
Here are just a few ways you can do that:
- Ask customers to complete a digital survey/questionnaire or complete an online review. Get to Know Your Customer Day is a great opportunity to ask for feedback. (*See below for a great example and feel free to leave us a great review while you’re there!)
- Reach out & talk to them. Let them know you are thinking of them. Ask questions about what has changed since the last time you spoke, what do they see on the horizon for this year or is there anyone else you should be talking to? (Challenge yourself to ask for referrals.)
- Host a giveaway or open house. Invite your customers to your office for breakfast or lunch. You can have prepared box lunches or boxes of donuts they can take with them. Use this opportunity to ask questions about ways you can further refine your services or enhance your services for the upcoming year.
- Hold a customer appreciation event. This might be an after hours meet and greet, a virtual drawing or online raffle. Make connections that are meaningful and facilitate authentic conversations.
- Thank them. Send them a hand written note or an email letting them know why you appreciate them and value your partnership. The key differentiator here is to personalize as much as possible. Be specific and let them know you are looking forward to future shared success!
Speaking of, visit our Google Review’s page and share about your experience with us! We’d love to hear from you!