People are the #1 Competitive Advantage For Companies Today
Developing talent does not happen by accident. Employers hire Career Development Partners to coach talented, contributing team members in order to maximize their greatest resources.
The relationship between the coach and the participant is built on a foundation of trust and requires a good personality match. Career Development Partners seeks to match the coach and the participant.
Could consist of a brief meeting to bounce ideas or an in-depth dive to address an area of development which may include a 360-degree assessment. What challenge is holding back your key leaders?
We need some sort of text filler for this location…..
Newly promoted leaders face special challenges. Coaching can provide support to a senior leader moving into a new position to ensure a smooth transition.
Meyers Briggs Type Indicator
- For Organizational Team Building
- For Communications Style
- For Conflict Style
- For Healthcare Professionals
- For Career Planning
- For Stress Management
- Building a Performance Management System in Your company
- Performance Management Overview
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Performance Management For Supervisors and Managers
Succession Planning and Management
- Overview and the four risks of not having a Succession Plan
- Creating a Succession Plan
- Creating and managing Development Plans
Center for Creative Leadership
- Assessment and Feedback using Multi-rater Feedback