People are the #1 Competitive Advantage For Companies Today
The relationship between the coach and the participant is built on a foundation of trust and requires a good personality match. Career Development Partners seeks to match the coach and the participant.
Could consist of a brief meeting to bounce ideas or an in-depth dive to address an area of development which may include a 360-degree assessment. What challenge is holding back your key leaders?
Manager as Coach Learning Series is a program designed to help an organization build a coaching culture. The key outcome is to build a sustainable coaching culture that encourages managers to coach each other. The delivery method of a learning series, delivering content over a period of time, instead of a concentrated short-term training has proven to help team members continue coaching.
Newly promoted leaders face special challenges. Coaching can provide support to a senior leader moving into a new position to ensure a smooth transition.
- Learn how to use your strengths to succeed at work and live your best possible life.
- Discover how to create and sustain exceptional team performance.
- Embed a strengths-based culture today so you can win for years to come.
- Empower your students and faculty to learn, grow and succeed in and out of school.
- Recognize priorities, motivators and stress triggers
- Explore other styles and understand the differences and similarities
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections
- Creates effective communication in teams and across department
- Fosters teamwork and minimize conflict
- Ease frustrations
- Boost engagement and performance
The Five Behaviors combines the framework of Patrick Lencioni’s model for teamwork with personalized insights to create powerful, customized, and authentic team development solutions that empower individuals to make lasting change.
The 5 Behaviors are: