Recruiting Practice Leader, Tulsa Partner
Mike is the Recruiting Practice Leader of Professional Search for Career Development Partners. Mike is a Certified Personnel Consultant and has been Hiring, Training and Developing People for over 20 years.
He says, “You can boil any business down to four basic strategies: Products, Process, Profits and People. Out of these, the people strategy is the most important. If you don’t hire the right people, none of the other strategies will work.”
What you can expect from Mike.
- Tenure…average tenure of his candidates placed is 7.3 years.
- Fast…typically produces 3 matching candidates in 18 days
- Accurate… 89% of his candidates get the interview
- Accept… 94% of his candidates accept the offer
- Access… he has developed a network of over 4 million passive candidates
- Salary… candidates are presented within your salary requirements.
Examples of Mike’s projects:
- Partnered with a company developing a strategic recruiting plan resulting in an increase in their Engineering Hires. (Hired 60 Design and Stress Engineers in 9 months.)
- Executive Search assignment to find a Plant Manager for a project in Saudi Arabia. Mike’s winning candidate successfully open the Plant and is still there after 5 years.
- Executive Search assignment to recruit a team of sales professionals in the UK for a client. The new sales team grossed $1.5 Million in their first few months of business.
- Executive Search assignment to find a Licensed PHD Pediatric Psychologist that would relocate to the State of Arkansas…The client had retained a big name firm in Chicago and got no results over a six month period. Mike, took the assignment and filled it in 60 days. Mike has been able to find the hard to find candidates for companies from COO’s to Engineer’s.
- Worked with a sales organization where he created systems for hiring quality sales professionals, taking the company from 150 sales professionals to over 600.
- Worked with a company that was experiencing over 50% turnover, developed and implemented quality control standards for selection of new hires, reducing first year turnover by 22%.
Mike is a business leader involved in the community and committed to family:
Mike specialize in recruiting nationwide primarily for the Manufacturing Industry.
(918) 293-0500 Ex: 219
Learn More About Career Development Partners
Could consist of a brief meeting to bounce ideas or an in-depth dive to address an area of development which may include a 360-degree assessment. What challenge is holding back your key leaders?